4 Assassin’s creed games and yet not even 1 Final Fantasy Versus XIII yet.
So many video games I wish I could forget I ever played so I can replay them again for the very first time.
Yay! MLZ studio’s new San Japan Video!! The video is incredibly amazing!
Support MLZ studio by watching his videos and spread the word!
I love how my wings and Auriel cosplay looked in this video @___@!
Look at my friend Kristie cosplay Auriel! You can find her at around the 1 minute mark.
FOLLOW HER!!! She’s my friend ROXANNE
Must I give a list of Reasons why? Fuckin Christ man:
- Runs a bad ass gangsta ass fly ass legit ass blog
- Cosplays as fucking Chun Li, I mean, just look at her.
- Chill as all fuck
- Gave me her kidney when both of mine stopped working
- Stabbed a few people when I was in a dark alley
- SAVED MY LIFE
- Most Legit cosplayer of all time, including alternate realities
- A bunch of other gangsta ass shit, fuck I don’t know nigga. JUST FOLLOW HER.
Do you see him?
Do you see that guy?
Ladies and Gentlemen, that’s Zack Fair. And Zack Fair is a real nigga.
Who, my people, is more thug than Zack Fair?
- Notorious Player Around Midgar
- Always High on Mako
- Kept Shit real even with Angeal was trippin
- Defeated the top niggas in SOLIDER gang
- Out numbered by SHINRA gang, decided to go out this world like a real nigga. That’s some TONY MONATA TYPE SHIT, NIGGA.
Reblog if you know in your heart that Zack Fair is a Real Nigga.
According to this poll, story matters most to Final Fantasy fans.
These are the elements of a Final Fantasy, and how they different from what fans want from other games.
As the Final Fantasy series marks its 25 anniversary this year some may wonder what makes the franchise so appealing to gamers. In a recent survey conducted by research group GameVision 6,737 gamers were asked about Final Fantasy.
Only 1,076 of those questioned had played a Final Fantasy game in the past six months while 354 of those provided more details about their experience with the franchise.
Among those asked 45% cited “involvement in the story” as the most appealing aspect of a Final Fantasy game when compared to other titles. Exploration and discovery came in second at 35% followed by being a hero with 27%. One of the least intriguing features in a Final Fantasy game to those asked is short play periods ( 13% ) and suspense and tension ( 6% ).
The results of the survey revealed that 65% of Final Fantasy fans are male and half of all players are under 19. Also mentioned in the survey was that the PlayStation brand remains the platform of choice for fans of the series.