meeeeelissa: About far left and far right not being different. Its pretty correct. Like communist and fascist regimes aren't all that different.
Here’s what I notice you’ll find about extreme left and extreme right in politics:
- "Witch-hunting" to decide who’s views are "pure" left/right
- Such ideal notions about the left/right that they believe there is no limit to how correct they even are.
- Again..such ideal notions about their political position, they’ll even want people who are moderates or perhaps center left/right to die.
- Both extremes, can at times, be Anti-science (while still wholeheartedly believe what they think is pure science)
- Both believe that if the entire world operated on the ideas of their ideology, then literally all the world’s problems would be solved.
- Both Right and left elected officials will always be criticized by the extreme left/right for not being liberal/conservative ‘enough’ even if what they’re asking for is not contextually plausible or feasible (though they always believe it)
Anyway, the list continues and I think people should be more rational and using their own heads, rather than “Hive minds”